Mixer for Big Keyboard Rigs Dalton GA
The TASCAM LM 8ST is a 1 space rackmountable line mixer for installation, studio submixing, keyboardists or anyone who needs a great sounding mix. Eight pairs of balanced 1 4" TRS inputs – switchable from +4 or 10dB – can
Acoustical Design, Audio / Video, Home Automation / Systems Integration / Home Networking, Home Theater, Lighting Control
Tannoy, Crestron, Runco, Stewart Filmscreem, Cinamatech, NAD, Bello, Monster Cable, Lexicon, Sunfire, RTI, Salamander, SierrArts, Martin Logan, Owens Corning, NUVO, Audio Request, Krell, Kaleidescape, Richard Gray, Elan, Yamaha, etc..
One or more employees at this company have achieved CEDIA Professional Certification status:- Tim Moss, CEDIA Certified Professional EST III (Advanced EST), CEDIA Certified Professional EST II
Mixer for Big Keyboard Rigs
The TASCAM LM-8ST is a 1-space rackmountable line mixer for installation, studio submixing, keyboardists or anyone who needs a great-sounding mix. Eight pairs of balanced 1/4" TRS inputs – switchable from +4 or -10dB – can be bussed to a pair of XLR balanced outputs, labeled ST1 and ST2/AUX. Pre or post-fader bussing is available for the alternate buss, and master output level controls and metering keep signals under control. A microphone input is also provided for announcements or performance.
Packed with high-quality audio components, the TASCAM LM-8ST is perfect for any live performance or installation.
• 8 stereo channel / 4-buss line mixer
• (8) stereo 1/4" TRS balanced inputs with -10/+4dB switch
• 1U rack mountable
• Mic input with trim control on front panel
• 2-segment LED meter per channel
• ST1 and ST2/AUX level control per channel
• ST1 and ST2/AUX master level controls
• Each channel switchable to ST2 (pre fader) or AUX (post) output
• 1/4" and 1/8" stereo headphone outputs
• XLR balanced outputs for ST1 and ST2/AUX
• Stereo balanced buss output/input for cascade
• Ground lift switch and terminal
Editor's note: TASCAM released no less than 11 new products at this year's NAMM show in January. Though not brand-new as of NAMM, the DP-008 pocket eight-track recorder won NAMM's coveted "Best In Show" award. Check out its product page here .