SoundGrid Lebanon OR
$3 Ink & Toner Credit
Mon-Fri: 8:00am-9:00pm Sat: 9:00am-7:00pm Sun :10:00am-6:00pm
Waves Audio has announced the upcoming release of its groundbreaking SoundGrid technology. SoundGrid gives users the ability to run large numbers of Waves’ award-winning audio processors using standard PCs via Ethernet, far surpassing the specs of dedicated DSP-based platforms. SoundGrid offers super low latency performance, which means users can take advantage of even more audio processors and CPU-intensive processors than ever before. Waves is leveraging the recent advances in both Ethernet and CPU technologies to provide better, more cost-effective performance for the pro audio and live sound markets.
SoundGrid Key Benefits:
- Provides low latency platform for running Waves plug-ins
- Uses standard, off-the-shelf components: computers, switches, servers, Ethernet cables, etc.
- Integration with analog and digital mixing consoles
- Provides a complete Redundancy & Recovery system
- Upcoming SoundGrid versions will implement recording capabilities
- Live sound and touring
- Centralized processing hub for mixing, post production and broadcast facilities
- Networked audio for sound installations
For more information, please visit www.waves.com .
About Waves Ltd.:
Waves is a leading provider of audio DSP solutions for professional, broadcast, and consumer electronics audio markets. Waves has over 15 years of expertise in the development of psycho-acoustic signal processing algorithms that leverage knowledge on the human perception of hearing to radically improve perceived sound quality. Waves’ award-winning processors are utilized to improve sound quality in the creation of hit records, major motion pictures, and popular video games worldwide. Waves offers computer software solutions as well as hardware plus software solutions for the professional and broadcast markets. Under its Maxx brand, Waves offers semiconductor and licensable algorithms for consumer electronics applications. Waves’ Maxx technologies ...