Roland Releases Fantom-G System Update Augusta GA
Martinez (Augusta), GA
Roland Releases Fantom-G System Update
Los Angeles, CA, July 1, 2009 — Roland Corporation is pleased to announce the release of version 1.30 update for the Fantom-Gworkstations. This free download adds new content and enhancements to the Fantom-G, including new rhythm patterns, and a newly added ArpeggioImport Function.
The Fantom-G has redefined the boundaries of playability and creativitywith its advanced sound engine, revolutionary ARX SuperNATURAL™expansion bay, jumbo-sized color LCD, powerful audio/MIDI recorder, and first-class 88-note weighted Ivory Feel ( Fantom-G8 ) and synth-action ( Fantom-G7 and Fantom-G6 ) keys.
The release of version 1.30 adds a number of new innovative features to the Fantom-G operating system:
- Arpeggio Import Function for creating user arpeggio styles
- Enhanced functionality, including independent tempo for Live and Studio modes
- New keyboard modes for RPS and Rhythm Patterns
- New real-time control of multiple sounds at once
- Hundreds of new rhythm patterns and RPS phrases
- New piano patches, Live Sets, and Studio Sets
To download version 1.30 for the Fantom-G Series, please visit: